Thursday 10 September 2015

Keeping you informed || Just a quick update...


Hi everyone, I wanted to let you all know that I'm currently travelling - I'm in my homeland, taking a little time of to enjoy my holiday to the fullest... This holiday is filled with amazing locations, events, family, friends and lots of sun! Matter of fact I will be doing a blog post about it at then end of my trip!

I have mad the decision that I'm going to wait till I'm in the UK to upload the blog post about my holiday as I want it all photographed before I start editing and writing.

For the upcoming future I have immense collaborations, travel photography, interesting beauty tips, make up looks, editorials, fall fashion and much, much more planned and scheduled to be uploaded... but in the meantime I ask you to bare with me and let me enjoy my time off ;)

I promise to get back to daily blogging once I land on UK ground. Thank you for checking my blog out and stay tuned!

- Love, Dianaxx

No comments:

Post a Comment